The Stanwich Post

• EDITION VII. Issue 16: FINAL/SUMMER ISSUE! *EDITION IX Coming in September!*

Graduation News: Hittle & Sebold Announced as Valedictorian and Salutatorian for Class of 2018

STANWICH SCHOOL – As graduation approaches on June 1, Jerome Murphy, Head of Upper School, announced to the student body that the Valedictorian will be Henry Hittle and the Salutatorian is Maeve Sebold.  Both students performed at the top of their class in terms of GPA.

In addition, Mr. Murphy read aloud the list of colleges and universities from which the Seniors received acceptance letters.  The list over forty schools included Penn State, University of Miami, Washington University in St. Louis, Purdue, UNC-Wilmington, Pepperdine, Indiana, Georgia State, Dickinson, Holy Cross, American University, and George Washington University.  So far, students have chosen Hamilton, Fordham, Case Western, Lafayette, UConn, Hobart, Loyola-Maryland, Elon, Ithaca, and Mt. Holyoke.

Please note: Maeve is also the Editor-in-chief of this news site.  She recused herself from coverage of this announcement and event.

• Graduation News: Hittle & Sebold Announced as Valedictorian and Salutatorian for Class of 2018

Stanwich News

*Summer Issue* Class of 2018 Bids Farewell in Stanwich’s 5th Graduation [photos]

Showcase

*Summer Issue* Awareness Up, Dressing Down: PYP Sophomores Focus on Helping Others

SP Video Report

*Summer Issue* Triskelion Cup Bestowed: Champion Stowe House Leaves Others Green with Envy [gala video]

Stanwich News

Grade 9 Costa Rica Trip: Opening New Doors

Stanwich News

JH & SH Students Embark on Class Trips; Education & Adventure Filled

Showcase

April Fools to April Showers: A Month of Renewal

Stanwich News

8th Grader Organizes for “Hope of Life”

Showcase

Marine Lab Trip: Interactive and “Fins-on” Learning

Showcase

Two Schools’ Faculties Play Basketball; Build Friendships

Showcase

High School Hoops Season Wraps Up Netting Big Wins

The Digital Student News Site of The Stanwich School